my dream job ( kanyarat kuntee )


my dream job is a Detective




The first start of a dream to become a detective.
Come of the movie I watch is sherlock holmes.
A movie about the investigation of various cases.
The inspiration that made me want to be a detective from this movie is I like.  intelligence , aptitude,  observation And knowledge in all aspects of the hero.It made me amazed And I'm fascinated by the personality of the hero.And the use of psychology to solve the case, which I also studied psychology.It made me more interested in this profession.At present, the detective in Thailand is not as popular as it should be,I did not expect to do this profession.
And I do not regret not being a detective.Because detective is not a career I can do in real life.It's just the ambition I got from watching movies. but what I can do is bring the psychological knowledge from the movie to use in  the classroom.That is the best I can do right now.

                                          kanyarat kuntee 6010801524

ความคิดเห็น