My dream job (Nutthawan)

          My dream job is to open my own bookstore because I like reading books. Like the smell of a book.I Look at the book and feel comfortable. When i was young My mother will read the story every night and teach me to read. I can read books. I started to read books. I like reading horror, mystery, romance and fantasy. When I Grow Up my Mother took me to the bookstore often and I got the book back every time. I started collecting books from that time and now I have over five hundred books. I keep books in my bookcase. I lost a lot of money with books, but I thought it was worth it. I'm happy to see others like books like me. I started to think that I wanted to open a bookstore. I will bring all books to sell in my store. But before opening a bookstore. I need money, which I have not started collecting yet. When i graduated and worked I will have the money to open my dream bookstore.

Nutthawan Bunyarak 6010801605

ความคิดเห็น