My dream job (Chatcha)

          Good afternoon teacher and my friend. My name is Chatcha Kanjanatad. Today I will talk about my dream job. When I was young. Everyone has a dream job. I think the popular job that children like the most want to be a doctor. Because they help many people and have much money. I'm a less people, I don't want to be a doctor. I think this job is tried and no time. My dream job is a guide. Because I like to travel and I want to go everywhere. It would make a new experience. I think like that.
          And this is the top 5 report of the job that children want to be in the future. The most popular job is a doctor. It is 13.47% the second is a teacher, the third is an engineer, the fourth is a shopkeeper and the last is a government service. But these are different from the job need at this moment. And in thus report the engineer is the most wanted up to 21% at this time. Finally, I think if you want to be in the future you must do it. Thank you

Chatcha Kanjanatad
6010801567

ความคิดเห็น